The ConnectivityStation is our flagship appliance product line that securely connects various Local Area Networks (LAN) to form a single Virtual Private Network (VPN). Simply put, the ConnectivityStation connects your office branches together to form a single unified network allowing you to access the resources that are located in one office from a different office or from anywhere in the internet. All of this is done using industry leading cryptographic technologies so that all connections are highly secure. The resources that can be accessed through the ConnectivityStation can be any equipment that is pluggable in to your network, be it a personal computer in your office, your accounting/ERP/HRM/CRM or other software systems, servers, VoIP phones, CCTV cameras or other devices.
Here is a cheat sheet that shows you the key functionality of the ConnectivityStation appliance
- Connectivity - Site-to-Site VPN, VPN Concentrator, IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, Radius/Active Directory Integration, VPN client software for all major operating systems, Certificate/Smart Card support, Pre-Shared Key, various Cipher/Encryption Suit support
- Network - Routing, Traffic Shaping, WAN Optimization, DNS, DHCP, NAT, PPoE, PPP, Load Graphs, DynDNS, Failover and Load Balancing Support
- Security - State Based Firewall, Packaged firewall rules for spurious traffic, P2P traffic blocking, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Gateway Anti-virus, Heuristic Detection, Network Statistics
- Remote Access - Built in Remote Desktop client, Remote Desktop Portal, Online Meeting and Collaboration plug-ins
- IT Support - Automated IT Toolkit, Automated technical support solutions for common problems, Intelligent Diagnostics, Intelligent Resolution
- VPN based services - Single Sign On, Intranet, Automated synchronization for major accounts packages, Backup scripts and File Server Support
The ConnectivityStation is available in multiple models to suit your needs, all the way from SL3000 which is "Green" PlugComputer appliance that consumes only 5 Watt of power to the monster SL12000 3U rack mountable appliance packed with gigabyte throughput capability. For additional technical information, brochures and documentation, please contact us directly
Based on the latest fuzzy logic micro controller design technology, the DT-X805 timer's primary use is to schedule the ON/OFF times of devices connected to it. It is designed to work accurately for extended periods of time without interruption. The device has provisions for programming up to 4 zones in 4 different ON/OFF time profiles. With the help of just two push buttons the clock and time switches can be programmed. The time can be set (HH:MM) to turn each zone on/off at four different profile over a 24 hour time period.
This product has been developed with a range of customers in mind with applications in home and industries alike. In addition to helping industrialists save huge amounts of power bills, the device relieves its customers of huge time spent on event scheduling. The product with its one of a kind features proves to be a pioneer in all respects towards saving energy.
Dbaux Cloud (DxCloud)
The Dbaux Cloud is a revolutionary approach to software where your rent software for a specific time duration. The end to end management of the software including installation, upgrades, patch management, customization, testing and security auditing is done by Dbaux.
The Dbaux Cloud consists of a wide range of software including Office, Email, Connectivity, CRM, Expense Management, Storage & Backup, IT/Support and Business Analytics and is in use at some of the world's largest enterprises.